Heather MacDonald – Founding Director and Education and Communications Specialist
Heather has been developing and implementing education programs, strategic advice and communications for organisations and international events for over 25 years. Her expertise and passion providing the best possible opportunities for students and educators – both nationally and internationally.
Lisa Newland – Education Specialist
Lisa has been in the education field for 19 years, in Early Childhood, Secondary Teaching and developing and implementing education programs. Her expertise and passions are in promoting a love of learning and creating educational experiences that ignite curiosity, encourage critical thinking and promote a sense of belonging.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Business (Business and ICT)
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Contemporary Literacies
Our mission is:
- To provide our business clients with the best program solution for their strategic intention
- To create long term and sustainable relationships between business and schools
- To support business to structure programs to meet the needs of education, educators and their students
- To create innovative, unique and exciting projects that sets new standards for others
- To bridge the gap between business and the school education sector
- To maximise return on investment (financial and people)
What do we value?
- Creating innovative and creative solutions for business that does not compromise their values or objectives
- Building strong relationships with our business and education partners
- Seeing students strive, thrive and achieve through the programs we create
- Being flexible to be creative and build programs that are ‘different from the rest’.
- Creating opportunities to network across education, business and industry sectors.
Education Partnerships Giving
Education Partnerships has a strong belief in making the difference to children though education. We sponsor a QLD child, Trinity – year 4 through The Smith Family and are global parent with UNICEF.
Proud Canberra Business Partner
Education Partnerships is based in Canberra, and has clients all over Australia and overseas.